Serving the citizens of the greater Ottawa area including La Salle, Grundy and Bureau counties, Darrell K. Seigler has over 35 years of trial experience in civil and criminal cases. Attorney Darrell Seigler represents those in need of experienced legal counsel, including those injured in accidents or on the job, injured by medical negligence, and charged with criminal and traffic offenses. He is also a certified mediator for law claims and disputes (not for family law matters).
Learn More About Darrell K. Seigler, Ltd.:
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death – Wrongful death, vehicle accidents, construction injuries, premises liability, and uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Criminal – Felonies, misdemeanors, traffic, and DUI
- Worker’s Compensation – Construction injuries, work related injuries, lost wage benefits, and disability awards
- Medical Malpractice – Physician negligence, hospital negligence, nursing negligence, and professional liability in all aspects of health care
- Commercial Litigation – Contract, real estate and business disputes and litigation.
- Mediation of Disputes – Certified in mediation of civil disputes and litigation matters
To insure your legal protection, an experienced and effective advocate is necessary. Expeditious resolution of disputes and claims is equally critical. As a litigator and as a mediator, Attorney Seigler provides thorough, dedicated and skilled service to achieve those goals.
Contact Darrell K. Seigler, Ltd. today at 815-433-3333, or browse our website for more information about our services.